NAME OF INVESTIGATORS:
Dan C. (Lead Investigator).
Mike S. (Lead Investigator).
Preston R. (Cameras).
Olivia S. (Photography).
Austin M. (A/V Tech).
- Gettysburg National Battlefield & Historic Shrine.
DATE AND TIME:
- 8:00 PM – 6:00 AM.
- Panasonic Digital Camcorder.
- iPhone 5S Camera Feature.
- Zoom H2 Digital Audio Recorder.
- SB7 Spirit Box w/Altec Lansing Speaker.
- Mel Meter.
- Ovilus X.
- EM Vortex.
- Captured several light anomalies on video.
- Captured over 40 different EVP's.
- Visibly saw mist-like apparitions.
- In the Triangular Field, all equipment malfunctioned. In Devil's Den, one of our investigators felt a tug on his belt.
- Received innumerable amounts of EMF spikes.
- Unexplained temperature changes.
Investigating the Gettysburg Battlefield was a very humbling experience for me and my crew members. Gettysburg is a location that is soaked with both blood and history. The energy there is incredibly strong.
The evidence we captured is some of the best I have ever seen. We are definitely planning a return trip.